- Director: Jenny Quin
- Musical Director: Emma Salzano
- Choreographer – Aroha Davidson
THE ADDAMS FAMILY features an original story, and it is every father’s nightmare. Wednesday Addams, the ultimate princess of darkness, has grown up and fallen in love with a sweet, smart young man from a respectable family – a man her parents have never met.
And if that were not upsetting enough, Wednesday confides in her father and begs him not to tell her mother. Now, Gomez Addams must do something he has never done before – keep a secret from his beloved wife, Morticia.
Everything will change for the whole family on the fateful night they host a dinner for Wednesday’s ‘normal’ boyfriend and his parents.
If you want a chance to perform or take on some other role in this amazing show check out the dates below to get in on the action:
- Info Evening – Tuesday 29 June at 7.30pm
- Auditions – Saturday 3, Sunday 4, Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 July
- Call backs – Tuesday 13 July (if needed)
- Rehearsals – Sunday 18 July and then held on Tuesday and Thursday nights and Sunday mornings
- Show dates – Wednesday 20 – Saturday 30 October (excluding Labour Day 25 October)
Check out our Auditions page if you want more information.
This show will run for 2 weeks with 10 performances in total.
We’re very much looking forward to putting on The Addams Family!
So whether you want to be involved on stage, back stage or want to enjoy the magic as part of the audience, lock this one in your calendar!